PADI Great White Shark Speciality with Michael Rutzen
The PADI Great White Shark Distinctive Specialty Course runs over a period of three days and includes the following:
- 2 x Great White Shark Cage Dives.
- 1 x Scuba-Orientated Kelp Dive with Cat Sharks
- 3 x night’s 4-Star accommodation
- All meals inclusive (picnic lunch on the boat).
- Transfers to and from Cape Town inclusive of pick up from guest house to harbour.
- PADI certification card
- 2 Evening lectures, hosted by Michael Rutzen
Topics covered include the biology, ecology, behaviour and conservation of the Great White Shark.
Michael Rutzen is world renowned for being one of the few people in the world who has the knowledge and expertise to interact with great white sharks outside the safety of a cage! This course does NOT teach you how to free dive with Great White Sharks and at no time will you dive outside the cage with them!
Michael’s presentations are supported with breathtaking footage showing the complex social structure, body language and feeding behaviour of this awesome marine predator.
If you thought you knew all about Great White Sharks, think again!
If you are a shark fanatic then this is the course for you!
Book early to secure your place!
Booking for the Padi Great White Shark Distinctive Specialty is very easy and can be done in two ways:
- Call us